Create FREE BLOG & Earn Money Online | What is Blogger ? | Full Basic Guide 2019 - Internet-Skills

This is one of the best Blog for free Tips and Tricks tutorials about Android, IOS, YouTube & Computer which can be very very helpful for your daily life. Share, Like and Comment My Videos, Stay tuned in this Blog for further updates.

Free website traffic to your site!

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Create FREE BLOG & Earn Money Online | What is Blogger ? | Full Basic Guide 2019


Create FREE BLOG & Earn Money Online | What is Blogger ? | Full Basic  Guide 2019

Hello friends, now I am going to show you how to create a blogger site off before that you didn't to click a subscribe button please subscribe our blog for more exciting article now we are go we are go to articles. First of all you need you want email address for creating a new blog after that you will easily create your blog using the Gmail address. It's enough for everything now I am going to show how to create a existing blog and after that. I create a new one for you so now I click open micro I close my all tabs. 

Create FREE BLOG & Earn Money Online | What is Blogger ? | Full Basic  Guide 2019

Because it's little bit confusing now I click Google now I am click no I am type here blogger.com. Which one I give the I am going to give the link to my article description now I am click the blogger.com. It's a onset official site now I log in my existing email address so it's showing like that it's my two blocks. I already existing unity you need to create a new one otherwise I give sign out now I like blogger to here it will show like that when you create a new one you will see like that after that if you have already existing Gmail address means you can click Sign In but you didn't now means you can easily create a new Gmail address. Here also create your blog you give means you redirected to  create a Gmail address now I am going to click here sign-in it's one it's AG you know is give my account sorry--but imminent no a login my account oh it's my block. 

It will show like that sorry it will show like that now I am going to click a new blog yeah it is the title and then address. Theme first of all we are clear we are we will be clear to create your title because it is it will only going to attack the viewers so we are always over to create a title so you will you want to decide own thing because you only know which one you going to take. So now I am going to demo site so I'll give fitness or beauty tips it's my blog name I am going to upload some block oops I mean beauty tips to hate this blog so I give the beauty tips and after that I want to give address. Which on you search in the search box so I give beauty tips free.com 3 dot blog spot.com this one already takes. So, I want to change my address fix 3 this also I think already there sorry this blog address is not available you seen the error if you see this type of error means you want to change your blog name I mean now gorgeous name so I give you a 2 1 2 3 @ blog beauty tips 1 2 3 this also already taken. 



I give this is your demo site so I give this type of numbers if you if you open professional means you should have this to create the address after that I give you a theme future we want to change means we can easily change our blog template so after that. I give you a create blog my blog is creating yeah that's my blog was created successfully. I this is my blog post panel it's my if we you can press this means it will go into your dog side your dog should be there like that so it's my blog I don't have any post also. So now I am going to create one post please click now post it's loading yeah you have seen like this this is your message box this is HTML we are going to use a compose so thank you this one now title how to remove black box yeah this is my post title after that I give a message you can easily very move in - sorry into your face after that you can click Save and publish sorry your post was published. Successfully you can also see here commands and views under data few publish after that you can click here to view blog you will redirect her to your blog oh it's quite good I posted how to remove black marks. 

When I click here it will go to that because I I'll add some content only so it's showing like this if you add lots of content means you can show like pretty good next of article. I will show how to change template and out to hand money from blogs first of all subscribe my Blog for more upcoming article 

thanks for watching our article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Reply...